Chinh Le, PT, DPT
Dr. Le received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from the University of Maryland at College Park in 1998, Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy in 2003 and Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2008 from Marymount University.
Following graduation, he worked in various settings, including Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital in Gaithersburg, Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, NRH Regional Rehab in Bethesda, PTSAC in Silver Spring, and Friendship Heights Rehab in Chevy Chase. His areas of interest and specialty are rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction resulting from acute or chronic injuries, joint and muscle asymmetries, and abnormal biomechanics. He is especially skilled in providing manual physical therapy, muscle energy techniques (for the treatment of spinal and muscular malalignment/asymmetry), joint mobilization, and dry needling (for the treatment of acute or chronic pain). Dr. Le continually participates in extensive post-graduate training to sharpen his skills. Dr. Le is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Principles of Manual Medicine at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Myofascial Trigger Point Examination and Treatment with Jan Dommerholt, PT, DPT, MPS, DAAPM & Robert Gerwin, MD, FAAN
- Kinesio Taping Fundamentals & Kinesio Taping for Upper and Lower Extremity with Heather Murray, PhD, PT, CKTI
- Chain Reaction Transformation with Gary Gray, PT & David Tiberio, PhD, PT, OCS
- Total Motion Release with Tom Dalanzo-Baker, MPT
- The Mulligan Concept with Brian MulliganFNZSP (Hon). Diploma M.T.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – A Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Positive Functional Outcomes with Georgia Groomer, PT
- Functional Movement Systems with Kyle Kiesel PT, Robert Butler PT, and Phil Plisky PT
Tarik Chase, PT, COMT
Mr. Chase graduated from Florida A & M University in 1998 with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He then went on to complete his Masters degree in physical therapy at Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia in 2003. Tarik has a special interest in manual therapy and orthopedics, and has had the opportunity to continue his growth in this area by taking several continuing education classes and seminars. In 2010, he succeeded in earning the Orthopedic Manual Certification (COMT) from Maitland – Australian Physiotherapy Seminars designating him as an advanced clinician in manual physical therapy. He lives with his family in Washington, D.C. Mr. Chase is also furthering his education, as he is currently pursuing his Doctor of Science (Sc. D) in Physical Therapy at Texas Tech University. Mr. Chase is fluent in English and is well versed in Spanish.